Code a custom webpage with HTML and CSS.
- I used the logo that I had previously created in illustrator for another project. I resized it to be no larger than 500 px on the long side for this project.
- I then created an HTML file to fill in the content for the page.
- Next, I used a CSS style sheet to ad the details of the font and coloring as well as add my link to the website.
- I used the same coloring in the page as I used in the logo to give the page a more unified look.
- Finally I validated my HTML and CSS coding.
My husband Josh looked over this project and thought the coloring looked good and he like the fonts in this piece. He is a programmer so he double checked my code for me as well to make sure it looked right.
We were told that for this particular project we did not need to get the critique of the instructor or peers. Therefore there will be no other critique listed in this project.
Great Book Reviews will be available for on Rainee Reviews site.
Avid book readers or anyone wanting to get a good book review.
Top Things Learned
The smallest thing such as a comma in code can cause problems so it’s so important to be very detail oriented when coding.
Color Scheme and Color Names
Triad// Red, light blue and dark grey
Red Hex # ed1d3b, Blue #75cede, Grey #58585a
Title Font Name and Category
Mason Serif OT//Serif
Copy Font Name and Category
Macho// sans serif
Thumbnails of any original, unedited image used in the project
Source of Each Image(website name and hyperlink)
The graphic was mine.